Friday, May 6, 2011

Stripper Term Tie Off



Ok, so now I achieved this level of hopelessness, which irritates me everything, or even more, and the joy of others triggers a reaction Fri zrzygałabym up on you, but I do not want to open paragraph.
I could say I'm overworked / overtired, and therefore the general state of impotence (muteness?) - it would sound somehow more noble, so that even someone might want to sympathize with me or something.

But no. Actually, I have probably too much time.
thesis is "not writing" and I said to her that actively helping. Ie. I do not do anything.
I do not even kidding myself that all the free time I spend on bringing a torch of education. If it were not mandatory
fraction of spent at work is probably not wstałabym of bed.
the way of everything I am "on it." And even NO!

Therefore, I appeal to ask politely, or even have a little watery, I emotional rollercoaster I have a bonus to have someone / something something heavy zdzielił / o through my head meaningful spotless mind, because I think the same hang on their grief.
Amen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment