Saturday, May 21, 2011

Chocolate Truffle Orgin

Today I do not feel like doing anything ..



unbosom will! Somebody stop me!

Well, as the title, still overwhelms me najlichszy argument, so do not do anything with the list of priorities. I still think that you can not settle with something that was not spoken in person several witnesses.
And I have a clean conscience, because I never used.

I do not drink coffee
, mostly. I like coffee, of course, those with the lowest content of coffee, and rich in milk, milk foam and is willing to taste the syrup.
Since I belong to those who by drinking coffee late, ie after 10:15 (am) can not sleep today, I drank it three. Such hardcorowiec me, oh! Did I mention

I love HSM?
Yes, I love Disney kitsch, overexpression and squealing voices. Nay, even the Polish dubbing! Also, I had 2 / 3 of luck today, for what I would like to thank the Board TVP2 and my sister, who bravely grows sing along with favorite songs ( It's a musical, duuude! ).
evidence of here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment